The Vico Safety Switch is designed for mounting alongside conveyors but can be readily applied to provide an emergency shut-down facility to other extensive mechanised plant which would be difficult to guard otherwise.
• High impact glass fibre, weatherproof enclosure.
• All cover screws recessed flush with surface - one screw located under reset handle, preventing unauthorised entry when padlockled.
• Visual on/off indication of switch condition.
• No mechanical movement projecting through main enclosure.
• May be set up to 45 degrees to the horizontal.
• Trip wires may be set to follow any line by the use of bell cranks. - Support brackets must be fitted to tensure that the switch drawbar is moved in a straight line.
• Electrical contacts are now all micro switches which can be installed for use in food industry application.
• An adaptor mounting plate is available to provide fixing holes outside the enclosure base.
• All metal parts are stainless steel to avoid rusting and are tropicalize sealed for
applications that the switch is being used in a slightly damp or humid atmosphere.
Please use the "contact us" button to request more specific details about the safety switch range of products.